The BUMBLE technologies provide reference solutions for the generation and management of blended modeling environments from DSMLs. These technologies will help support the development of heterogeneous systems by enabling seamless textual and graphical collaborative modeling. The technologies developed during BUMBLE project are available in open source and are maintained at the Blended Modeling GitHub site.
The following repositories are currently accessible:
- UML-RT_StateMachines_Transformations Transformations for UML-RT state machines using Epsilon Transformation Language (ETL).
- PSS PSS Blended Modeling.
- keptn-consistency-maintenance Towards Continuous Consistency Checking of DevOps Artefacts.
- jsonschemadsl.parent JSON Schema DSML.
- eatxt An Xtext-based editor for a textual concrete syntax of the EAST-ADL meta-model.
- bumblestatemachine A simple Ecore metamodel representing state machines.
- nl.vu.cs.bumble.emfcollaborationplugin An EMF plugin which maintains bidirectional communication with other collaborating party during real-time collaboration session.
- MPS-Collaboration-Plugin An MPS plugin which maintains bidirectional communication with other collaborating party during real-time collaboration session.
- parsafix Parsafix enables real-time collaboration among engineers working on models conforming to the same DSL, but in different language workbenches.